Trance Trance

I thought I would get seizures for the first time.

shittingpie responds:

I warned you!

The Interesting Little Pencil The Interesting Little Pencil

To the last moment I was hoping the drawing will turn out to be something different. You got me, you interesting little pencil.

Mellford: Thirm Carmoont Mellford: Thirm Carmoont

I love the style of that animation. And that weirdness feels just right. Good job!

Bovine Beautiful Bovine Beautiful

I was really touched and had to watch the first part of bovine to truly connect with that emotional story and I saw you've really improved your skills. Really nice smooth lineart. I like the simplicity of the animation.

DanyellSmith responds:

Thanks heaps!

SPARKLEZ DIED | Captain sparklez animated SPARKLEZ DIED | Captain sparklez animated

There is not much when it comes to animation here, try to add more movement to characters. But nice and smooth lip sync.

coolmark responds:

Thank you! Ill be sure to keep note of the suggestion.

Dad kill a entire family!! Dad kill a entire family!!

I think the "xd" and "lol" at the end killed the mood but despite it I enjoyed that weird tale of man's struggle

Mary defecate pink shit Mary defecate pink shit

They should have made love at the end. I liked the style

emanlig1 responds:

thx so much :)

Shark Cops Shark Cops

It was funny! I really liked that like papercut animation style. The only thing was that voices weren't the best and sometimes I couldn't figure out what are you saying.

``','`,'`,DanceandToDine;>;3 ``','`,'`,DanceandToDine;>;3

It is so random and so interesting. It seems meaningless but I'd like to find something in it.

The Gift of Cancer The Gift of Cancer

It was creepy and I felt uncomfortable, but I enjoyed it. You really interested me. I'd like to watch more of that stuff from you.

shittingpie responds:

Thank you, your kindness warms my body.